SL vs AFG 1st ODI Match Prediction & Analysis |

Get accurate SL vs AFG 1st ODI match prediction and analysis by Expert cricket predictors provide insights and astrology-based predictions. Don't miss out

SL vs AFG 1st ODI Match Prediction and Analysis brings you the most accurate match predictions and analysis for the SL vs AFG 1st ODI of the Afghanistan tour of Sri Lanka. Our team of expert cricket predictors, known as cricline, provides valuable insights and astrology-based predictions to help you make informed decisions. Stay ahead of the game with our match predictions, including SL vs AFG toss prediction.
SL vs AFG 1st ODI Match Prediction & Analysis |

SL vs AFG Match Prediction & Analysis

Event: SL vs AFG, Afghanistan tour of Sri Lanka The clash between Sri Lanka (SL) and Afghanistan (AFG) promises an exciting encounter on Date & Time 2 June 2023 at 10:00 AM. Let's take a closer look at the teams and their chances of winning.

Sri Lanka Experts' Preview

Sri Lanka boasts a strong batting squad capable of performing well in any condition. With momentum on their side, thanks to the tailors of the Afghanistan court, Sri Lanka's bowlers have the potential to surprise their opponents with an array of shots. Visit our Sri Lanka Cricket Team page for more details about the team.

Afghanistan Experts' Rating

On the other hand, Afghanistan has a talented pool of experienced players who are determined to leave a mark in this game. To learn more about Afghanistan's Cricket Team, check out our Afghanistan Cricket Team page.

Fixture Details

  • Date & Time: 2 June 2023 at 10:00 AM
  • Venue: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota
  • Live Streaming: FANCode Mobile Apps
To get a better understanding of the pitch and playing conditions, visit our County Ground, Northampton page.

Winning Chances for Both Teams

Based on our analysis, Afghanistan has a 40% chance of winning this match, while Sri Lanka has a 60% chance. Stay updated with the head-to-head records of SL vs AFG by visiting our Head to Head Records page.

Pitch Report

The pitch is expected to favor the batsmen, ensuring an entertaining high-scoring encounter. For more information and cricket betting tips, visit our website and explore our offerings.

SL Playing Squads for T20 Match Prediction:

  • Pathum Nissanka
  • Nuwanidu Fernando
  • Sahan Arachchige
  • Charith Asalanka
  • Angelo Mathews
  • Dasun Shanaka
  • Dhananjaya de Silva
  • Wanindu Hasaranga
  • Chamika Karunaratne
  • Dunith Wellalage
  • Kusal Mendis
  • Sadeera Samarawickrama
  • Chamara Kapugedera
  • Maheesh Theekshana
  • Kasun Rajitha
  • Lahiru Kumara
  • Pramod Madushan
  • Dilshan Madushanka
  • Matheesha Pathirana

AFG Playing Squads for Cricket Match in India:

  • Hashmatullah Shahidi (c)
  • Rahmat Shah (vc)
  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk)
  • Ikram Alikhil (wk)
  • Ibrahim Zadran
  • Riaz Hassan
  • Najibullah Zadran
  • Mohammad Nabi
  • Azmatullah Omarzai
  • Rashid Khan
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  • Noor Ahmad
  • Abdul Rahman
  • Fazal Haq Farooqi
  • Farid Ahmad Malik

SL vs AFG Winning Prediction

For the most accurate SL vs AFG Afghanistan tour of Sri Lanka 1st Game Dream11 Team Forecast and Fantasy Cricket Tips, visit our website. Stay updated with the latest Dream11 Team for Sri Lanka vs Afghanistan matches and make the right choices for your fantasy cricket team. Don't forget to explore our SL vs AFG Perfect & Best combination of Dream11 Team table, featuring the captain, vice-captain, batters, bowlers, all-rounders, and wicketkeepers. Note: We recommend using internal links for a seamless user experience. Make sure to include relevant inbound links as well.

SL vs AFG today match prediction in Hindi : AFG win or 20 P 

Today Match Paid Reports.

Powered by Poll Maker

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction
Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction

First Innings 10 Over Session and 50 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Astrology

    Case 1:
  • If SL Betting First then 10 Over Fanci Runs is: 40 to 47 & 50 Over Lambi Pari’s score is: 220 to 279
  • Case 2:
  • If AFG Betting First then 10 Over Power play Score is: 36 to 44 & 50 Over Lambi Pari’s Runs is: 255 to 310

T20 World Cup Prediction today match prediction raja babu, JSK Tips
Mi vs RCB Last match paid report screenshot

Powered by Poll Maker

Today Match Paid Reports.

telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

TODAY MATCH REPORTS is: On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction

IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf

Mi vs RCB Last match paid report screenshot

Post a Comment

Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

✌️ Last 12 Match 10 win✌

Qualifier Winner____
⏏️ Barbados pass✔️

Eleminator win
⏏️Jamaica pass✔️

2nd Qualifier Win
⏏️ jamaika pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
What's app +91-8769037167
Phn +91-8769037167

Previous Post Next Post