GT vs MI Qualifier 2 IPL Match Prediction | Cricline Cricket

Get accurate GT vs MI Qualifier 2 IPL match prediction by Cricline. Expert analysis, winning chances, dream11 team, and thrilling cricket action. Don't miss it!

GT vs MI Qualifier 2 IPL T20 Criclines Match Prediction

Indian Premier League (IPL) enthusiasts are eagerly anticipating the thrilling clash between the Gujarat Titans (GT) and Mumbai Indians (MI) in the Qualifier 2 match. As a trusted cricket predictor, Cricline offers valuable insights and astrology-based predictions to assist fans in analyzing the game. Get ready for an exciting encounter filled with nail-biting moments. Let's delve into the details and analyze the teams.
GT vs MI Qualifier 2 IPL Match Prediction | Cricline Cricket 

Gujarat Titans Cricket Team

The Gujarat Titans possess a formidable squad of talented batsmen capable of performing exceptionally well in any conditions. With a strong lineup, the Titans' bowlers have the potential to surprise their opponents, the Mumbai Indians, with a variety of clever deliveries. For more information about the Gujarat Titans, check out their Wikipedia page and stay updated.

Mumbai Indians Cricket Team

The Mumbai Indians, on the other hand, boast a team comprising experienced players who are eager to make a significant impact in this IPL game. With their wealth of knowledge and skills, the MI players are prepared to deliver an exceptional performance. To learn more about the Mumbai Indians, including their history and achievements, visit their official website for comprehensive details.

Fixture Details

  • Date & Time: 26 May 2023 at 7.30 PM
  • Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
  • Live Streaming: Hot Star Disney Sports & Jio Cinema

Winning Chances for Both Teams

According to our analysis, the Mumbai Indians have a 60% chance of winning this match, while the Gujarat Titans have a 40% chance. It's an intriguing battle that could go either way, keeping fans on the edge of their seats throughout the game. Stay tuned to witness the thrilling contest.

GT vs MI Head to Head Records

For a comprehensive overview of the head-to-head records between the Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians, please refer to the following table:
Gujarat Titans Mumbai Indians
- -

Pitch Report

The pitch at the Narendra Modi Stadium is expected to favor the batsmen, promising an exciting, high-scoring encounter. Spectators can anticipate an enthralling game filled with fireworks and impressive batting performances. Get ready to witness an action-packed match.

GT Playing Squad

  • Shubman Gill
  • Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
  • Hardik Pandya (captain)
  • Dasun Shanaka
  • David Miller
  • Rahul Tewatia
  • Rashid Khan
  • Darshan Nalkande
  • Mohit Sharma
  • Noor Ahmad
  • Mohammed Shami

MI Playing Squad

  • Rohit Sharma (captain)
  • Ishan Kishan (wk)
  • Cameron Green
  • Suryakumar Yadav
  • Tim David
  • Tilak Varma
  • Chris Jordan
  • Hrithik Shokeen
  • Piyush Chawla
  • Jason Behrendorff
  • Akash Madhwal

GT vs MI Dream11 Team Combination

For the perfect and best combination of the Dream11 team for the GT vs MI match, refer to the table below:
Title GT vs MI Perfect & Best Combination of Dream11 Team
Captain -
Vice Captain -
Batter -
Bowler -
All Rounder -
Wicketkeeper -
Prepare your Dream11 team accordingly and make sure to include the most promising players from both teams to maximize your chances of winning. Don't miss the thrilling GT vs MI clash in the Indian Premier League Qualifier 2. Stay tuned for an unforgettable cricketing experience.

GT vs MI today match prediction in Hindi : [Contact On Whatsapp +91-8769037167 for PAID Match Reports]

Today Match Paid Reports.

Powered by Poll Maker

India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction
Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction

First Innings 6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Astrology

    Case 1:
  • If GT Betting First then 6 Over Fanci Runs is: 50 to 59 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s score is: 170 to 198
  • Case 2:
  • If MI Betting First then 6 Over Power play Score is: 45 to 56 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s Runs is: 165 to 192

T20 World Cup Prediction today match prediction raja babu, JSK Tips
Mi vs RCB Last match paid report screenshot

Powered by Poll Maker

Today Match Paid Reports.

telegram channel link
India No. 1 Telegram Channel Link for Cricket Match Prediction

TODAY MATCH REPORTS is: On Whatsapp : +91-8769037167

Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction

IPL 2023 Betting Tips cbtf

Mi vs RCB Last match paid report screenshot


Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

✌️ Last 12 Match 10 win✌

Qualifier Winner____
⏏️ Barbados pass✔️

Eleminator win
⏏️Jamaica pass✔️

2nd Qualifier Win
⏏️ jamaika pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
What's app +91-8769037167
Phn +91-8769037167

Previous Post Next Post