PSL T20 27 Match prediction, Peshawar vs Multan Winner PSLT20 2023

PSZ vs MUL vs 27 PSL T20 Criclines Prediction Non Cutting Match Prediction Pakistan Super League Match Astrology of Best Cricket Predictor - cricline Pakistan Super League PSL

PSL T20: MUL vs PSZ 27 Match Prediction, Betting Tips, and Dream11 Team Forecast

The 27th match of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) T20 will see the Peshawar Zalmi take on the Multan Sultans at the Pindi Club Ground in Rawalpindi on March 10, 2023, at 7:30 PM.

Betting Tips and Winning Chances

According to the world's No. 1 Cricdiction Predictor experts, the Multan Sultans have a 55% chance of winning this match, while the Peshawar Zalmi have a 45% chance. The pitch is expected to be made in favor of the batters for entertainment purposes, and a high-scoring encounter is expected.

Playing Squads

Peshawar Zalmi - PSZ
  • Saim Ayub
  • Babar Azam (c)
  • Mohammad Haris
  • Tom Kohler-Cadmore
  • Rovman Powell
  • Haseebullah Khan (wk)
  • Aamer Jamal
  • Wahab Riaz
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  • Azmatullah Omarzai
  • Arshad Iqbal
Multan Sultans - MUL
  • Shan Masood
  • Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk)
  • Rilee Rossouw
  • David Miller
  • Kieron Pollard
  • Tim David
  • Anwar Ali
  • Usama Mir
  • Abbas Afridi
  • Mohammad Ilyas
  • Ihsanullah

Dream11 Team Forecast

If you're looking to create a Dream11 team for the Peshawar Zalmi vs. Multan Sultans match, here are some players you might want to consider:
  • Shan Masood (MUL)
  • Mohammad Rizwan (MUL)
  • Babar Azam (PSZ)
  • Rovman Powell (PSZ)
  • Kieron Pollard (MUL)
  • David Miller (MUL)
  • Wahab Riaz (PSZ)
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman (PSZ)
  • Abbas Afridi (MUL)
  • Arshad Iqbal (PSZ)


While the Multan Sultans may have the upper hand according to the experts, the Peshawar Zalmi have a strong Batman squad that can fight in any condition. It will be an exciting match, and fans of both teams will be looking forward to it.

PSZ vs MUL today match prediction in Hindi : MUL win or 20 P 

Our You tube Channel for Cricket Match Prediction

First Innings 6 Over Session and 20 Over Lambi Pari Fancy Probable Score Astrology

    Case 1:
  • If PSZ Betting First then 6 Over Fanci Runs is: 42 to 53 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s score is: 149 to 185
  • Case 2:
  • If MUL Betting First then 6 Over Power play Score is: 39 to 45 & 20 Over Lambi Pari’s Runs is: 152 to 189

T20 World Cup Prediction today match prediction raja babu, JSK Tips

Post a Comment

Match Report:100%confirm
Match Result : 100% fixed
Whatsapp 📲+91-8769037167
Phone No 📲 -91-8769037167

✌️ Last 12 Match 10 win✌

Qualifier Winner____
⏏️ Barbados pass✔️

Eleminator win
⏏️Jamaica pass✔️

2nd Qualifier Win
⏏️ jamaika pass✔️

[ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ 100% ᵐᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ].🕙
What's app +91-8769037167
Phn +91-8769037167

Previous Post Next Post